Clinics & Lessons: Clinic Entry
Stay tuned for clinic updates. Online Remote Lessons: A valuable & convenient alternative for those who can not travel to lessons or clinics. Details below:
Remote lessons are $100 for the first half hour, $85 for each subsequent half hour.
If you would like an evaluation of your dog and discussion of next steps in your training, please film the area you need help with/problem you are having, run a course, or video a typical working session.
We often review and critique trial runs as well. Trials runs should be shot as close to ‘on line’ as possible on a field where dog and sheep are both visible for 95% or more of the run.
The duration of the video is deducted from the lesson time (such that a 10 min video leaves 20 min for discussion in a 30 minute lesson). The video is watched prior to the call and should be approximately 5-10 minutes in length per dog (please do not exceed 15 minutes or video).
Also, please have the video available at the time of the call so that specific time stamps may be referenced.
- All videos must be made with camera or phone on a tripod to ensure quality.
- Lessons are offered in 30 or 60 minute intervals and the length of the video is deducted from the discussion time, such that a 10 minute video, leaves 20 minutes for discussion in a 30 minute lesson.
- If it’s your first lesson with us you may want to consider a 60 minute lesson to leave plenty of time for your questions.
- Please have the video available at the time of the call so that specific time stamps may be referenced.
- The video can either be sent via YouTube or memory stick.
- We do offer discussion lessons without videos.
- Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org to set up a time.